Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
okay the pretty yellow now spill the specs bro :browsmiley:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Obviously twin disk (organic / kevlar). 958 FPT, billet FW, Made by ACT......It will be avaliable in Jan to the general public........I hear to the tune of $2,100 (it is able to be set up though from 850-1450 FPT and anywhere in between, you pick and choose the ratting)

Mike, not in yet. I just got home form moving my little sister to GA. Ill be putting it in Mon first thing......pics as I go

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
thanks Steve can't wait to get your feedback :guiness::guiness::guiness:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry it took so long to get the pics uploaded but I have been a bit busy. Here are the pictures. I have (in the name of time) elected to not give a play by play on the install. If you can do the install you probably do not need my input. The instructions were amazing for what its worth. you can pm me if you have specific questions.

The install took 5 hours. (over two days.....had some stuff to take care of in the middle)

I added some text in case you don't know what your looking at.

Desktop">

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh btw.the clutch weight is about 2.5 times heavier than stock, it is adjustable for weight and for wear on the floater and pressure plate.

the clutch engages hard and tight, super crisp. It engages lower in the travel than stock but has about 1/4" to 1/2" gate from top to bottom (from top of release to bottom to engage). If you have never driven a clutch built for racing it takes a little getting used to. I will be at CF if anyone would like to try it out.

Drive-ability is still great. it will be available in January to the public.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice looking piece, Steve. Any chatter?

I'm a bit surprised it's that much heavier, though. Interesting.

HemiSam
Little chatter in a low RPM (i.e. too low for the gear). I the normal RPM window nothing truly noticeable....however, my exhaust is real loud :D.

As far as the weight, its OK, it might only be twice as heavy. after a week on it, I don't notice it at all....till I drove my dads truck :D

Break-in is 300 miles

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
HA...good stuff! Mine broke in nice after a few hairy burnouts. Seriously... I drove back to Texas from VA and what got it nice was smoking the tires hard a few times after I was home.

Enjoy!

HemiSam

1 - 15 of 15 Posts