Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i find the chrome clad center caps to replace the horrible "goats" that are on mine? Looking for the same color just a different logo. I really like the ones on the new 392 but doubt that those are available yet.

·
Registered
466 Posts
billet technoligies

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL Yeah...OTHER than BT...I have already seen theirs.

Does anyone know if you can get the 2011 ones from the 392?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Don't forget that you can personalize BT's.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I was on the phone with billet today and their items are not chromed.

I planned to buy one of their mopar nose badges, but they guy on the phone said it is NOT "Car Wash" safe. Automotive badging that isn't car wash safe????? I thought that was odd and decided not to buy one.

·
Super Moderator
15,766 Posts
LOL Yeah...OTHER than BT...I have already seen theirs.

Does anyone know if you can get the 2011 ones from the 392?
Michelle,

Once the 2011's are out, you can probably find out what can be ordered (with a '11 Vin off a car).

The chrome-clads (looks like what you have) will be out for the R/Ts and I'd bet all the Dodge center caps will be simply chrome painted plastic with DODGE like the pre-prod IE 392s we've been seeing images of.

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,120 Posts
Those are very cool Highwayflyer:smokin:

I need details!!!

I have the Billet tech R/T engraved center caps which I suppose are the ones you have.
How did you paint them?
I tried and could not get paint to stick, even used a metal primer/adhesion promoter.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
caps

no I made mine out of 2 1/2 inch washers and then had the R/T stickers made for them. used some metal epoxey, just a dap in a star pattern and stuck the washer with the decals on top in the wheels and your done, kinda sad my Boss 338s will be here tommorrow so in the shed this will go. oh yeah cost was about 20 bucks to do em all so about 5.00 awheel

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,120 Posts
How would I find some one to make the R/T stickers to go in the recessed engraving on the BT caps?

·
Registered
353 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts