Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Will be there.

·
Registered
173 Posts
i went i think the first or second year of this event back in '91.ive never been back and always wanted to once i had finished my '66 but never made it.someday i hope to again.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,236 Posts
I'll be there

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be there
I'm totally whiffing on your name right now.

I talked to you at the show a couple of years back. I live outside of Baltimore now, but Pittsburgh is my home town.

I have a purple car, but detest the Ravens. Go figure. :lol:

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,236 Posts
I'm totally whiffing on your name right now.

I talked to you at the show a couple of years back. I live outside of Baltimore now, but Pittsburgh is my home town.

I have a purple car, but detest the Ravens. Go figure. :lol:
Come by and say hello (again!)...you won't be able to miss me

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Classic
154 Posts
I'm planning on going on Saturday - can anyone confirm that 1000 Bryn Mawr Rd, Carlisle, PA is the correct address to use on a GPS? Any recommendations for parking/gates to head towards?

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
I'm planning on going on Saturday - can anyone confirm that 1000 Bryn Mawr Rd, Carlisle, PA is the correct address to use on a GPS? Any recommendations for parking/gates to head towards?
Yes it will take you to the fairgrounds. But, it depends what you be doing. If you plan on participating with your car. You would have to go to the showfield registration building on K street and Carlisle Spring Rd. Once you pay, and get your sticker, you would follow K street to gate 3 and enter the showfield.

If just spectating. You would just look for one of the many off site parking lots and then proceed to any of the three gates on Bryn Mawr Rd to enter. You can pay at any gate to enter on foot. Also there another 3 gates on the other side of fairgrounds. Remember you must go to the Showfield Registration building first to enter the fairgrounds with your car. Hope this helped

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,696 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I managed a 3rd place this year.

I knew I was doomed when the guy next to me had a turbo charger installed on his V6.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
I managed a 3rd place this year.

I knew I was doomed when the guy next to me had a turbo charger installed on his V6.
Looks awesome!

Where did you get the red rim protector and is it hard to keep them on??
I think it would look good on my Red R/T.

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Looks awesome!

Where did you get the red rim protector and is it hard to keep them on??
I think it would look good on my Red R/T.
The rim protector comes in various colors. Unfortunately for me, purple was available, so I went with red.

To answer your question, they give you an adhesion promoter to apply on your wheel lip before you apply the rim guards. The only thing in the directions was to not drive more than 40 MPH for 48 hours. I think that was playing it safe. Once you wrap these on your wheels, I think you are good to go. The rim guard has an outside edge to make it easier to rotate it around your wheel when installing it. It will be longer than you will need, so just scissor off the long end.

https://rimblades.com/

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,696 Posts
Congrats! :thumbsup:

A Guy

Reactions: MEKrunner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts