C: Sub firm - Tentative schedule
D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E: Frame
F: Paint
G: Trim
I: Built not ok'd
J: Built ok'd
JB: Shipped to Upfit Center (for Stripe)
JE: Emission check
JS: Shipped to storage
KZ: Released by plant , invoiced
KZL: Released - not shipped
KZM: First rail departure
KZN: First rail arrival
KZO: Delayed/recieved
KZOA: Plant holds
KZOB: Zone/distribution holds
KZOC: Carrier delays
KZOD: Carrier holds
KZOE: Mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF: Show/test vehicle
KZOG: Damaged vehicle
KZOH: All other reasons
KZT: Second rail departure
KZU: Second rail arrival
KZX: Delivered to dealer
ZA: Canceled

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Niceo What Do We Need To Track The Vin# And Where Do You Call.
GREAT INFO

·
Premium Member
5,655 Posts
:woot:
Thanks Venthos, Very helpful.
Mine should be KZM this morning; I hope it doesn't go KZOG (Ha,ha!!)
what if you car went from KZ to ZA lol...that would be a disaster

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
where do you go to track your vin numbers without bothering the dealer over and over again?

my car was i KZ status on friday and the dealer told me that they got an invoice. how long till it gets there.......the wait is killing me

·
Registered
603 Posts
where do you go to track your vin numbers without bothering the dealer over and over again?

my car was i KZ status on friday and the dealer told me that they got an invoice. how long till it gets there.......the wait is killing me
Yes please is there an 800 # ?

·
Super Moderator
13,329 Posts
The 2009s will start production after the Brampton plant reopens on July 27. Dealers will receive their SRT allocations in early August.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Dealers have received '09 allocations in June and July. June allocations were matched with VONs, by VON number, the second week of July and should begin production in August. July allocations will be matched with VONs the second week of August and be slated, depending on model, for Sept. or Oct. production. SRTs could be pushed to late Sept. early Oct. Depending on how many orders a dealer has received as compared to the allocations he gets, some orders placed in May may not get matched to an allocation until Aug.-Sept or later. When placing an order you should check to see how many orders are in front of you and ask what the dealer's allocation history has been for the model you are ordering to get a feel for where you might be.

·
Super Moderator
13,329 Posts
Dealers have received '09 allocations in June and July. June allocations were matched with VONs, by VON number, the second week of July and should begin production in August. July allocations will be matched with VONs the second week of August and be slated, depending on model, for Sept. or Oct. production. SRTs could be pushed to late Sept. early Oct. Depending on how many orders a dealer has received as compared to the allocations he gets, some orders placed in May may not get matched to an allocation until Aug.-Sept or later. When placing an order you should check to see how many orders are in front of you and ask what the dealer's allocation history has been for the model you are ordering to get a feel for where you might be.
My dealer advised me that no dealers in the midwest have received SRT allocations to date. I ordered mine on May 16 and I am #3 in line. I should expect to be covered by his August (first) allocation.

·
Premium Member
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My dealer advised me that no dealers in the midwest have received SRT allocations to date. I ordered mine on May 16 and I am #3 in line. I should expect to be covered by his August (first) allocation.
That's not true. Dealers have been given some allocation last month, albeit very very small allocation. Check out the unofficial registry - 13 SRT8s in C, 1 SRT8 in D. One of the C status is one of our very own, NOTSURE - so you know that's not a lie.

·
Super Moderator
13,329 Posts
That's not true. Dealers have been given some allocation last month, albeit very very small allocation. Check out the unofficial registry - 13 SRT8s in C, 1 SRT8 in D. One of the C status is one of our very own, NOTSURE - so you know that's not a lie.
Could it be that only some select dealers were given allocations last month?

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
I think because we pay a bullsh*t $5000 premium on the MSRP over our American friends, we Canadians should get the first allocations. Actually since they earn more per unit for each Canadian sale, it'll improve Chrysler's bottom line in the short run! HAHA!

T

·
0 Posts
Well my order is making some movement. I wonder what happened to my original build date schedule of 4/28/08. Now with all this movement, I am starting to get anxious.

Route Movements Event Date Location
Completed
.. Scheduled for Build (D1) 06/11/2008 07:35 AM EDT Windsor Assembly, ON
.. Built - Pending Inspection (I) 06/26/2008 03:39 PM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON
.. Ship To Storage (JS) 07/14/2008 09:24 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON
.. At Facility 07/15/2008 11:44 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON
.. Ship To Body Vendor (JB) 07/15/2008 02:31 PM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON
.. Ship To Body Vendor (JB) 07/15/2008 02:31 PM EDT Windsor Assembly, ON
.. Ship To Body Vendor (JB) 07/16/2008 07:32 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON
.. Ship To Body Vendor (JB) 07/16/2008 07:32 AM EDT Windsor Assembly, ON
.. Ship To Body Vendor (JB) 07/16/2008 07:32 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON
.. Truck Dispatch 07/21/2008 10:26 AM EDT Brampton Assembly, ON
Current
.. Delivered to Body Shop 07/21/2008 11:00 PM EDT Ground Effects Ltd., Windsor, ON

1 - 20 of 210 Posts
About this Discussion
209 Replies
124 Participants
Slidd
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing