Dodge Challenger Forum banner

181 - 200 of 211 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
For those who have a VIN assigned to their vehicle, I can usually assist with order tracking if you PM the VIN to me (it's typically the same info as any factory or dealership emails you may receive).

·
Registered
117 Posts
For those who have a VIN assigned to their vehicle, I can usually assist with order tracking if you PM the VIN to me (it's typically the same info as any factory or dealership emails you may receive).
I can PM you - but is there an actual portal we can log into? The others I have found referenced in other threads have all been removed. The reason I ask.... is because I have been obsessing about this car for the last 6 months of my deployment, and I don't think you want me PM'ing you every day asking about it for the next 3 :)

My Jazz Blue Scatpack was just born today! <-- according to the email I just received

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
I can PM you - but is there an actual portal we can log into? The others I have found referenced in other threads have all been removed. The reason I ask.... is because I have been obsessing about this car for the last 6 months of my deployment, and I don't think you want me PM'ing you every day asking about it for the next 3 :)

My Jazz Blue Scatpack was just born today! <-- according to the email I just received
First and foremost, thank you so much for your service sir :)

Unfortunately at this time there is no portal for customers to log into to track a vehicle order. While there likely will not be daily updates on your order, I'd be happy to help you out if you PM me your VIN!

·
Registered
39 Posts
My car is currently in JS status. I'm assuming the car fully built and ready to be shipped out. Would I be right?

·
Registered
39 Posts
How can you check your status? the web site that was posted a few years back on this thread is no longer working. :nerd:
I asked my dealer at the time. I believe that have access to the status of your car by calling the factory directly or otherwise.

·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts
How can you check your status? the web site that was posted a few years back on this thread is no longer working. :nerd:
I think the choices are:

Go to the Dodge site Dodge - Contact Us and chat with them (Live Chat bottom left)

Call Dodge at 800-423-6343

A Guy

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
Dealer can also look at all his inbound cars and get a status on each in seconds.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
662 Posts
my sp shaker is in jb- at bolton for shaker install as of fri. 363 would think zone hold would be dodge waiting to get a train full heading to a large city stop where they will go a on truck for delivery. betting mine will wait for a train car coming to chicago then truck to st louis. so betting still a good 3 weeks out, as sidd says once kz , you can count on no better than 100 miles/ day. i'm 800 miles away, so even when hits kz 8 or so days away, but she went from d1 on 2/10 to jb on 2/17 so meant was made last week.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I do not know whether to start a new thread or put it here. My question involves "JB" status. Just WTH do they do when some cars spend a week there and others are there for almost 4 weeks and counting. I thought it was just vinyl and black hood paint at GE. Are they doing anything else there? I check frequently with the "live chat" option and all they can tell me is " Congratulations on your new Challenger order. Your vehicle is currently undergoing installation of additional equipment......blah, blah, blah" I know they can only tell you what their screen shows so I do not blame them. But just what additional equipment do they install? I am now starting to worry that they wrecked my new car and are having to fix it before delivery. If that is the case they can keep it.....I am not going to pay top dollar for a wrecked vehicle even if it was fixed at the factory.

So if anyone could enlighten me on just what really goes on during "JB" I would appreciate it.

·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think the status system is very flawed at best. I would contact the Dealer, as the online site was inoperative when I ordered my car (spring 2015). The Dealer said on a Monday or Tuesday it was still at the plant, waiting for shipping, and by Thursday he said it was available for me to pick up.
So, I just would suggest not to live and die by the status codes, and just go by "when it gets here, it gets here". They said about 6-8 weeks for me (If I remember correctly), and it was on the short end of that.
That said, it's like a kid waiting for Christmas day to open presents!

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
Does this site work?

Dodge Mobile | VOTS

A Guy
No, been down for a couple years now.

You can just keep checking with your dealer and he can look up the status and the dealer estimated time of arrival (DETA), he might not know exactly where it is in transit at that moment but any changes or delays will be reflected in an updated DETA.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts
No, been down for a couple years now.

You can just keep checking with your dealer and he can look up the status and the dealer estimated time of arrival (DETA), he might not know exactly where it is in transit at that moment but any changes or delays will be reflected in an updated DETA.
I didn't think so, seems to be the mobile version of the other site. I didn't have a VON to try it with. A Guy

·
Registered
43 Posts
Seems like a couple of years since this thread has been updated... There was a website at one time that could be used to track your factory orders that apparently no longer exists. In this day and age of computers and smart phones seem like there would be an app for tracking your factory orders! Anyone know the latest news on the best way to track your orders?
Todd.
2019 SP on order

·
Registered
376 Posts
Seems like a couple of years since this thread has been updated... There was a website at one time that could be used to track your factory orders that apparently no longer exists. In this day and age of computers and smart phones seem like there would be an app for tracking your factory orders! Anyone know the latest news on the best way to track your orders?
Todd.
2019 SP on order
FCA put a stop to it. They even had a hand in stopping order tracking on Jeepgarage.com. From what I was told ( FCA employee who won't be named ) they didn't want anyone but FCA tracking the vehicles.

Only option now is chat and talking to your salesperson.

·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts
They have issues with their product pipeline. More specifically shipping after completion. They don't want people knowing a car is sitting on a railroad siding for weeks. You can find out by calling Dodge customer service, but who would do that constantly * cough *

A Guy

181 - 200 of 211 Posts
About this Discussion
210 Replies
124 Participants
Toddsnake
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing