Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a call from Chrysler asking me to rate my satisfaction with my new Challenger with an opportunity to leave a recorded message for my dealer. At this point, I had nothing but good things to say. It was only a couple of questions. First question was "would you recommended Dodge to a friend?" Second questions was "how would you rate your satification with your new Challenger". Answers were given as 0 to 10 (10 being the most favorable) and they were recorded. They also verified my email address.

The only real complaint that I have about the car is the fact that the driver seat won't flip up for entry into the back seat, but I didn't mention it because I think it was fixed in the 2011 models? Plus, they weren't really looking for specifics, just an overall rated response. My caller ID says "Chrylser LLC".

I assume that everyone else has gotten this call, or will soon? I've had my Challenger since the end of September.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Make sure you tell them all your concerns as they are obviously looking for things to fix. Now is the best time to let them know how to improve the Challenger...

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
"with an opportunity to leave a recorded message for my dealer."

Did you have your car in for service, warranty, etc recently? We get the same call anytime the vehicles have been to the dealer for any work.

So far my dealer has been great to work with.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"with an opportunity to leave a recorded message for my dealer."

Did you have your car in for service, warranty, etc recently? We get the same call anytime the vehicles have been to the dealer for any work.

So far my dealer has been great to work with.

I haven't had my car in for service yet. It still has really low miles. The dealer gave me a coupon for a free oil change. I intend to use it for the first change. Now that the weather is getting crappy, it may be Spring before it needs it.

After reading some of the horror stories on this site, I felt compelled to tell them that I was very pleased with Baxter.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
My biggest complaint in terms of how it comes from the factory is no auto-up on the windows.

·
Registered
166 Posts
We got the call a month ago. I answered the few questions with the final one being would I like a Chrysler representative to call me. A few weeks later I got the call.
I first had to clear the air by saying I am a die hard Chrysler person and have tremendous brand loyalty. Chrysler would have to really screw me for me not to buy Chrysler. I left the conversation complaining about the dealership with few complaints of the car. The lady gave me two free oil changes which werent necessary but appreciated.

My problems were with the dealership but I knew that going in. They havent changed in thirty years. My wife wanted THAT car and there was no way around it.....

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Heh...
I just got a call from an 800 number. (Figured it was a sales call, so I was cocked and locked...)
It was a customer satisfaction survey (live person) from Dallas Dodge, where I had just had my oil changed and had the "hot start" recall performed.
Nice touch. At least some dealers give a damn.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts