Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Chrysler polls Challenger forum for production ideas

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  XJameson 
#1 · (Edited)
Well folks, our forum was mentioned on Autoblog...

Posted Jan 26th 2006 7:00AM by John Neff

The forum Challengertalk.com is an online community dedicated to seeing the Challenger Concept make the short jump from auto show exhibit to showroom floor. The community has been lucky enough to be chosen by Chrysler to participate in some polls that allows the manufacturer to gauge which drivetrains and options might be most popular on the production version of the muscle car concept.
Read on

#2 ·
Mr.DJ said:
Well folks, our forum was mentioned on Autoblog...

Posted Jan 26th 2006 7:00AM by John Neff

Read on
That's cool DJ,.....now we just have to get them to put the 6.4L (392) 500++HP hemi in the srt-8 version...and not only will they sell everyone they make,...but it will become the new legend muscle car of the future as well as today....ruling both street and strip!....Now that's what I'm talkin' bout.;) :cool:

#3 ·
Vanishing Point said:
That's cool DJ,.....now we just have to get them to put the 6.4L (392) 500++HP hemi in the srt-8 version...and not only will they sell everyone they make,...but it will become the new legend muscle car of the future as well as today....ruling both street and strip!....Now that's what I'm talkin' bout.;) :cool:
Oh Yeah!! I'm with you 100%!!

#7 ·
6.4/6.6....Surely they won't let the 454/502 Chevy push them around!!!! Hemi's have been jerking a knot in that ass, for years!!! So what's up????? Not really worried about Ford there their own worst enemy!!!! ha ha !!

#9 ·
Just thought I'd point out something interesting... DC isn't the only big company going straight to the "source" (if you will) when looking for suggestions from its customers. I'm sure some of you have heard of the new movie "Snakes On A Plane" with Samuel L. Jackson, and how it came to be... Here's an article on EntertainmentWeekly.com about its genesis (http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1219727_1_0_,00.html), but basically online blogs dictactated a LOT about what the final form of the movie will look like.

The good news is that the movie production studio took it one step further and actually followed the suggestions made by the online community. Let's hope that DC follows suit!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.