Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came home yesterday to a recall notice of sorts where Chrylser will replace the floor mats as part of the Mopar Interior Appearance Group free of charge due to the lack of retaining holes. It's Customer Satisfaction Notification #L19. Dealer will call me back when the new ones are in stock. I also asked them to exchange the second set I bought with the Mopar bucks. Booyah !

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
BPAG took care of me, thanks Lee.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a set with my mopar bucks but didnt get a recall?Are they also on the recall list?
I believe they're only tracked via the package as part of the purchase of the car (via VIN). My dealer is working on replacing the Mopar Bucks purchase as well. Since the recall was just released, they have to order the newly designed mats, so I'm waiting for a call. Suggest giving your dealer a call, letting them know of the "recall" and ask for an exchange. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I'd just buy another set. Those recall mats are going to be worth THOUSANDS in ten years!! Just like the recall wheels from the 70s

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd just buy another set. Those recall mats are going to be worth THOUSANDS in ten years!! Just like the recall wheels from the 70s

LOL :) Dealer told me the recall only applies to the mats that came with the car originally, so my Mopar buck mats are not exchangeable... so now I have a set of "recall mats". I'll put 'em on ebay with a $5k Reserve :bigthumb:

·
Registered
396 Posts
LOL :) Dealer told me the recall only applies to the mats that came with the car originally, so my Mopar buck mats are not exchangeable... so now I have a set of "recall mats". I'll put 'em on ebay with a $5k Reserve
Cool thanks for the heads up !!
I already sold my single hole collectible mats
for 4899.99 !
buyer told me it was cheaper than your reserve
specially since I threw in shipping for free :bigthumb:

BTW - If there wasn't a safety issue we'd be stuck with those dreadful mats...now if only there was a safety issue with the trunk mat :scratchhead:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool thanks for the heads up !!
I already sold my single hole collectible mats
for 4899.99 !
buyer told me it was cheaper than your reserve
specially since I threw in shipping for free :bigthumb:

BTW - If there wasn't a safety issue we'd be stuck with those dreadful mats...now if only there was a safety issue with the trunk mat :scratchhead:

LOL, Oz and amen to the trunk mat comment. Mine is still folded under itself but has settled quite nicely.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Talked to the dealer today and they are going to replace my mats I got via Mopar bucks. They did say it wasn't part of the Customer Satisfaction notice, but obviously the wrong part.

It's all good as long as they take care of things. :guiness:

Going for that first free oil change next weekend too.

Thanks for the info.

Later RockSRT8 for the info/lead.

Brian
2011 DWB IE #417

·
Registered
25 Posts
Glad I saw this. It reminded me to call the dealership. I got my letter a week ago and just forgot about it. Got an appointment for a couple of weeks away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts