Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
I'm hoping it will be a convertable! Sublime Green, white leather and white rag top, with the V10 six-speed!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
How could that name not be trademarked until now. Doesn't make sense to me.
It was probably originally held under the Plymouth name. When plymouth evaporated and the name wasn't in use it probably expired and to insure they own it they'd need to re-register it under the current company.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
How could that name not be trademarked until now. Doesn't make sense to me.
The artricle states that "Cuda" was re-trademarked.

·
Registered
394 Posts
FTA:

The question is just what will it be?

Although details are very much non existent at this point, we have two leads. Number one would be a Chrysler-brand offering using a tweaked Dodge Challenger as a basis with Cuda styling adjustments. The other possible option would be the apparent Chrysler branded platform mate to the new, designed by Pininfarina – Alfa Romeo Spyder.
Time to get my asbestos suit out of the cleaners. This thread's gonna get hot!

MOPAR Purists --> :fight: <--- Fiat/Chrysler

·
Registered
820 Posts
I doubt they would release a Fiat with the name CUDA on it, that would piss way to many people off.

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
maybe this will be what replaces my wife's Charger....i didnt think it would happen but to me this a huge step in the right direction!

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
in a couple of years it will probably be the next evolution of the Challenger

I think they should have done a real 2 dr Charger first...the concept car was awsome

was the 1970 Cuda interior decent? or was is like the Challenger?

it would be nice to have a retro interior

·
Registered
348 Posts
I think they know exactly what they are doing. They will sell the cuda as a retro with 426ers for 60k.
Every guy in here and out there will work harder, smarter, longer hours, theft if need be to have one.
Hellraiser,,,,
Im all in with you.. Retro Cuda with a 426 and we are golden. $60,000 sounds about right, they will sell them out like they did the 2008 Challengers. They now know how to make money.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts