1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Yeah and Fiat gets 46% of the company.

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Dodge Ram is the best looking full-size American truck on the road. Just sayin'.

And no wonder they wanted to pay Uncle Sam back so fast - 12% interest on those loans. With the refinance, they should save almost a million dollars a day in interest. That will help their financial outlook quite a bit.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
it's good news :)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Good news in that it helps with the national debt (barely), but it looks like Fiat plans on getting up to 70+% of Chrysler ultimately. Not sure if that's good or bad, but when I think Fiat I don't think Chargers and Challengers.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Besides Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A, the Fiat Group automotive companies include Ferrari S.p.A. and Maserati S.p.A. The Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A. companies include: Abarth & C. S.p.A., Alfa Romeo Automobiles S.p.A., Fiat Automobiles S.p.A., Fiat Professional and Lancia Automobiles S.p.A.. Ferrari S.p.A. is 85% owned by the Fiat Group
I'm not at all worried about fiat owning chrysler, in fact im quite happy they do instead of that previous multi headed dog

·
Registered
511 Posts
is this like the sign at the bar that says....
FREE Beer Tomorrow.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.