Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
There are at least 6 Challenger owners I know of in the Cincinnati area. Late in 2009 they had one get together but nothing in 2010 although one person said he was going to try and start up a group there. There are a handful from the Cincinnati and Dayton area that come up to our get togethers in Columbus. If you are interested in driving up PM me and I will give you details. I do post get togethers on this forum under the Midwest thread too.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info and I will be sure to look in the forum. I will send a pm later.

Brant

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
I'm in Liberty Twp and know of 3 other Challenger guys...waiting on this weather to clear up before mine comes out of the garage

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear ya!!! Mine is tucked away as well. Glad to know a few fella's around here around town. Do you guys roll out to Milford during the cruze in?

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
no, but a buddy at work told me about it. i plan to this season. you should go to challenger fest in bowling green ky ... april 29

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
We are just a few minutes from Cincinnati and I live in Anderson.

Come on out and hop on one of our dynos.

We would love to have a Dodge only day.

Tim C

·
Registered
10 Posts
There is the Tri-State Mopar Club in Cincinnati. We welcome all Mopar owners to the club, there must be 60 or more members. We have old and new Mopars in the club, my wife drives a Plum Crazy SRT8 and a 383 powered 1968 Satellite convertible, I drive my 1970 440-6 "Cuda. We have 2 2010 PCP ( 1 RT and 1 SRT ) 2 red 2009 SRT's, 1 FF SRT and maybe a couple of other new Challengers in the club. We get together and go to the track for test and tune days, go to Kentucky Speedway and make laps. We do alot of things as a club, you should check out our web site WWW.tristatemoparclub.org

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
That sounds great! You guys can meet here as well. We have a huge lot and the 2 dynos that all Mopars can fit on. It would be fun to see some old vs new Mopars duking it out on the dyno.

Tim C

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hi,

I'm here in the Amelia/Cincy area. I hit up the Milford cruise a few times a year, and the Quacker Steak and Lube has a Sunday cruise every week with 20% discounts.

I too was going to recommend the TriState Mopars. I have not joined yet but talk to a member here at work and the Club Prez is here too at work. They have monthly meetings and events all year long.

FYI,
Marion

·
Registered
2,310 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Tim C,
I was thinking about taking advantage of your February sale on Vortech upgrades. Could you post that offer again so I can review it?
Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just a thought...would any of you be up for a Scat Pak club in Cincinnati? We could possibly use the old Cincinnati Stingers or Stingers Scat Pak? Opinions?

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Tim C,
I was thinking about taking advantage of your February sale on Vortech upgrades. Could you post that offer again so I can review it?
Thanks

Hey guys, as many of you know I am hooked on forced induction. I want to put a supercharger or turbo on everything, but then the budget steps in and ruins the fun.-LOL.

So to make it a little easier on you, we are offering a SUPER SALE on Superchargers for February.

At the highpoint of the season, we create about 200 custom tunes per month and keep our 2 in house dynos running non-stop. That being said, we have seen our fair share of different parts combos. I know what works and what doesn't.

I must say that we have had great success with Vortech and Procharger. The systems we use are proven, highly reliable, and will make a VERY noticeable difference in the way your car looks are most importantly, feels.

Check out these amazing deals we are running for February.

MD Speedshop Stage 1 Vortech based intercooled system:
This system retails for $6500 alone, with installation commonly costing $800-$1200 depending on who you take it to.

I'm offering our system for just $5,685 INSTALLED Here!:banana:

No Joke, this system includes everything you need.-(uses your existing Predator)

• Vortech V3si internally lubricated supercharger

• Upgraded Boost-A-Pump ($300 value)

• Fuel injectors

• "Colder" NGK spark plugs

• 2BAR MAP sensor

• Professional Installation from one of the most experienced hemi performance shops in the world.- DCX Depot / MD Speedshop
:eusa_dance:All this for just $5685! -- This is the lowest price I have ever offered a supercharger system installed!

Systems for:

SRT8 & RT, both manual and automatic transmissions​

*price does not include KY sales tax, dyno tuning (approx.$280), shipping, or other items you may choose to add.​

We are located just about 10 minuted from Downtown Cincinnati OH in northern KY.​

Call, email or PM Tim C.- 9am-5pm EST M-F​

Tim C​

1 - 20 of 35 Posts