Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has seen this pic? This looks like a tweaked detonator yellow pic to look like citronyella, this ought to be the new yellow for 11 or 12, I thought it was sublime at first but its 2 yellowish

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
looks neither yellow nor green to me so it doesn't pull off either color well IMO

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it looks good to me. The gwe is going to be the green, and citron yella was a factory color back then, and while I respect your opinion who says its really trying to pull off one or the other to me its a mix hence the citron name as in citrus think lemons, limes? I think this car was made to make these color palates on. No other car could pull this off and thats the appeal to me. I have a high impact colored car and thats the only way I'd fly. Tho the new billet cars look good lol.

·
Registered
653 Posts
This looks pretty nice. But I'd say that this specific high impact color should stay on the '70.
I guess I'm just not a fan of the HI colors on the modern Challys, aside from PCP and Detonator Yellow and Hemi Orange.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Much like FF, it's not for me but it is a striking color. I don't dislike FF or this one but I'll stay on the "dark side".

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I don't want another color, but I'd take that over gwe.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I like it!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Really dissapointed in the GWE. This color would work for me, but I really really want modern sublime (see 2006 Charger) or Sassy Grass. If they dont do one of those I will end up painting one....one way or the other I'll have what I, I, I, I, I want. Not what Giles thinks is modern cool.

·
Registered
2019 RT Scat Pack 6MT Sublime Green
127 Posts
Fast forward 8 years, the color still has not been resurrected.... Maybe in the last year of the current model, Chrysler will release Citron Yella, Rally Green, Butterscotch and Panther Pink (not FF) all at once.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts