Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Youtuber, CJ So Cool, has posted a photo of his custom $100,000 Challenger. It has a 5.7 engine with a Procharger.

Unfortunately, he turned it into a clown car with massive 34" wheels.

By the way, he has many other custom cars- all have gigantic wheels. This guy has great taste!

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
10,007 Posts
His MPGs and braking distance just went to pot

·
Super Moderator
17,434 Posts
guess that procharger is necessary since the effective gear ratio is probably 1.8:1 with the clown wheels / tires

Reactions: F8HemiRT

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
10,007 Posts
guess that procharger is necessary since the effective gear ratio is probably 1.8:1 with the clown wheels / tires
FINALLY! Someone who has a final drive ratio higher than mine!

Reactions: AjsHeMi2010

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,715 Posts
Youtuber, CJ Cool, has posted a photo of his custom $100,000 Challenger. It has a 5.7 engine with a Procharger.

Unfortunately, he turned it into a clown car with massive 32" wheels.

View attachment 1001332
I believe that is actually incorrect. I think I heard them say THIRTY FOUR INCH WHEELS????
The interior work was actually approaching tasteful.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,715 Posts
Are you sure that's not Photochopped, in order to fit the wheels like that you'd have to replace all the quarters or just a lot of bodywork
Oh yeah, I watched the video yesterday, I'd love to see the suspension/drive shaft angles.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,647 Posts
Not my taste but it's probably good for a Youtuber because it gets people to click on his page.

He's got the comments turned off probably because of people telling him that he wrecked his Challenger and didn't feel like defending himself or taking too much heat for his decisions.

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,230 Posts
His MPGs and braking distance just went to pot
I think he was smokin’ pot when he went 32’s dawg......

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,076 Posts
When I think of all the tasteful mods that could have been done for the $...this does not even exist in my universe...

A Guy

Reactions: AjsHeMi2010
1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.