Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my SRT but think the classic just looks better. What would it take to get the classic wheels to fit with SRT brakes? I have some 3mm spacers.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
I love my SRT but think the classic just looks better. What would it take to get the classic wheels to fit with SRT brakes? I have some 3mm spacers.

The classics do look good IMO, however at only 8" wide, they just don't fill the wheel wells out enough for my liking. If I were going the classic route, I would get the fronts widened to 9" and the rears to 10".

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Think the classics have a better look than the cragars. They have more of a curve and are polished.

·
Registered
9,456 Posts
Classic Wheels

Love at first sight for me. The Classic rims just set the whole car off IMO, and was the "finishing touch" from the factory.

It just brings back the 70's in its' own way,

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Couldn't have said it better i like your picture alittle better angle

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
ok we measured them six ways from sunday and always came out at 8.5 inches

I have 275s on mine right now trying to go bigger I like the skinny front look and with stoptech brakes had to space the sh-t out of them to get the clearance. So know I got all this room in the back we are going to mount some tires wed night and see how far out we can go on those 8 inch rims.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts