Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys ..

i am planning to get the new challenger 2011 392 6.4 .. but iam not pretty sure of the color i would like to have ..
thus i am asking for your help in directing me for the best ...

actually i like the classic orange color of the dodge challenger ( NOT the TOXIC orange ) .. is it available for the new 392 ???? with stripes or without ..

other than this is the blue with white stripes its nice specially the interior white color its pretty coool ..

so guys can you help me out in finding some pictures of the orange color challenger .. and again not the toxic orange ..

looking forward to see your replies .. and your experiences and suggestions ..

thank you

:)

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Hemi Orange is not available for 2011, 2010 was its last year. I have the White IE 392 that has the same seats as the Blue one you looked at and Im very happy with it. Another color you can look at is Green With Envy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Hemi Orange was in production from 2008-2010.
Toxic Orange was in production for the 2011 model year only.
Header Orange is available for the 2012 model year.

Header Orange looks more like a grabber orange from the Mustang, lighter and less red than Hemi Orange. If you want a 392 in orange and not Toxic, then this is the color you need. You can get it across the model line with stripes and without. It scheduled to go into production in mid August. Check out the 2012 Challenger Information thread in the general forums and the 2012 Colors thread also in the general forums. There is a photshop and paint swatch of it posted there. No one has seen it on an actual car yet.

·
Registered
111 Posts
You can go to the Dodge website and build it the way you want it. It will give you an idea of the colors, etc. I saw the blackberry. It is a VERY dark blue, almost black during the day. The red is amazing. I think that is called Redline.

I went to buy a black on black with strip delete. Once I saw the Toxic, I knew it was the color for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts