Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Classic wheels

SOLD******** used Heritage Classic wheels and tires off of a 2010 Dodge Challenger RT Classic. No curb rash. Comes with stock 245 tires. They have about 30% life in them. Package included TPS sensors, center caps and lug nuts. $1400.00. These wheels alone are over $600 at Dodge parts. They are in very good condition.

Prefer to sell wheels and tires locally, but can ship -UPDATE: I need to move these. It costs about $250.00 to send these to east coast, I would expect about the same to the west coast. I will split S&H half and half with buyer,

Also have these listed locally, so first come, first serve. ********UPDATE, SOLD AS OF 1/7/14********

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess "New in box", means different things to different people and yes, I guess I really do need to take a pic of the tuner so here goes:

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Lol
Would u entertain 425 shipped?

sent from mobile device

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Will that Trinity work on the 2013 year model ECU's?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump...wheels and tires still for sale. This is a really good price for the chrome clad RT guys or SXT guys that like the Heritage style wheels. Come with TPS and lug nuts. Prefer local pickup, but will ship, buyer pays S&H. Would make a great Christmas present for yourself.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry, need to sell as the set of 4, or it will take me forever to get rid of the other two.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts