Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys use on the leather heated and ventilation seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
349 Posts
I use Formula 303 Leather Cleaner and Conditioner - Complete Care. Excellent stuff and super easy to use - just apply with a microfiber and wipe dry. I get is on Amazon.com.

I use Meguiar's G16216 Ultimate Interior Detailer on all the non-leather (vinyl) surfaces. Also an excellent product and easy to use.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
So are the door panels leather or fake leather. Should I use a conditioner or cleaner what about the dash and interior plastic and shaker hood scoop

·
Registered
349 Posts
So are the door panels leather or fake leather. Should I use a conditioner or cleaner what about the dash and interior plastic and shaker hood scoop

I believe the seating surfaces (the portions in front of the seat where you actually sit) are the only real leather surfaces in our cars unless you have the leather steering wheel option. All other surfaces, even the back and lower sides of the seats is vinyl or fake leather.

·
Super Moderator
15,388 Posts

I have the same Shaker leather interior as well - I use straight white vinegar to clean / wipe down the seats (and vinyl materials throughout the interior) and use Aero 303 protectant - works great on leather and vinyl.

It makes the dash / door vinyl (the heavy textured stuff) look a darker black and not greasy or glossy - plus it has UV protectant in the product as well. It lasts a long time so you can wipe down to keep dust off and doesn't remove the protectant.

It also works great on the exterior plastic (surrounds, front spoiler and rocker skirts) and on the weather stripping as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts