Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I turn right I hear a clicking noise which sounds like its from the drivers side. I have had the wheel off twice and do not notice any wear spots on the inner fender, wheel, rotors of anywhere else. Has anyone else had this issue and sorry if this is common and I missed the threads

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
2 piece rotors will tend to do that when new. Did that when new on my SRT392 for a short while then went away on it's own. I'd give it some time then if no change, just have those rotor ring nuts re-torqued.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I have encountered that before on my 02 Durango and it was always wheel bearings..well I would have to replace the hub...but on these newer cars...who knows. If it's still under warranty just take it tot he dealership and have them check it out.

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat. 2017 Scatpack.
2,299 Posts
exactly what MiHiHemi said. two piece rotors will click as the two parts flex, mostly heard when turing slow.
its normal.

Reactions: ChunkyWhite

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for your replies. I am one of the crazy ones who notices every odd noise and they drives me nuts. The Hemi Tick was the first to annoy me but I ignore it now since its not too bad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts