Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the clips that are on the rear spoiler , I can't find them anywhere. Anyone have a part number for these , or has anyone had to replace when changing out the spoiler ? Thanks in advance , the one on the left is the broken one. . ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1523066415.272280.jpg

·
Registered
953 Posts
Did you try the dealer? Those are a fairly standard fastener. Optionally you may head to your local body shop and ask if they have any.

I'm a collision tech and I know we have them (or ones very similar that work the same). I probably have 20 out in my shed that I have pulled off damaged parts.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you try the dealer? Those are a fairly standard fastener. Optionally you may head to your local body shop and ask if they have any.

I'm a collision tech and I know we have them (or ones very similar that work the same). I probably have 20 out in my shed that I have pulled off damaged parts.

Thanks I will go to the dealer next week. Kinda been looking around the parts Dept online and couldn't find a listing for them. Thanks for the info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts