Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help resolving. Have a 2018 Challenger and just started getting pop up message on screen: Do you want to adjust clock settings? Keeps popping up no matter if I pick yes or no answer. Very random. I do have the clock set to sync with GPS which is working fine.
I saw that this has been an issue for many people. However, I did not see any answers on how to fix it.
What do I need to do in order for this to stop already? Thank you!

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Try disconnecting the battery in order to reset the system. Disconnect and wait about 5 minutes. Try it again.

Are you still under warranty?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
27,296 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Any sign of a line in screen, bubble, delamination? Look closely near the edges

A Guy

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Need some help resolving. Have a 2018 Challenger and just started getting pop up message on screen: Do you want to adjust clock settings? Keeps popping up no matter if I pick yes or no answer. Very random. I do have the clock set to sync with GPS which is working fine.
I saw that this has been an issue for many people. However, I did not see any answers on how to fix it.
What do I need to do in order for this to stop already? Thank you!
Hi there-- we see you might be experiencing some concerns with your Uconnect system. We'd like to look into this for you. Please send our team a private message with your VIN and additional details if you'd like our support.

Thanks in advance,

Courtney
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi there-- we see you might be experiencing some concerns with your Uconnect system. We'd like to look into this for you. Please send our team a private message with your VIN and additional details if you'd like our support.

Thanks in advance,

Courtney
Dodge Cares

Courtney,
Please advise how I can send you a private message. I don’t seem to be able to do that. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
27,296 Posts
DodgeCares will need to PM you as a new member. Hopefully they will reply to this and do that for you

A Guy

Reactions: DodgeCares
1 - 8 of 8 Posts