Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Alis
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
Dodge Cares
Alison is there a fix for this? 2018 Laramie started doing this today very concerning

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Hi Kevin!

Unfortunately I'm not Alison-- but I can still certainly look into this concern for you! Would you mind telling me a little bit more about the concerns you've been experiencing? Is it just the clock settings message popping up? Please let me know!

Courtney
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever get this resolved? I have a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee that is doing the same thing. Very annoying and distracting as it interferes with the radio and also constant beeping when on Bluetooth phone call I’m hoping someone steals my car!!!
View attachment 998410 I have a 2015 R/T I purchased 6 months ago. Just started having issues with the Clock Settings window popping up while I'm driving and it won't go away. I tried disconnecting battery and it stopped for a day. I tried turning off the GPS setting and it still does it. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did you correct it. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
DodgeCares
Great, my car is 3K over 36K and now it starts doing this. Never a single problem until warranty expires. Just my luck..............

Great, my car is 3K over 36K and now it starts doing this. Never a single problem until warranty expires. Just my luck..............
Nope, probably not, would most likely cost more than it is worth to fix.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2017 Charger and my radio does the same thing. Are there any fixes?
I have to e same problem with my 2017 charger. I can see a small (what appears to be a crack up at the top ). This is very aggravating. I need to get it fixed I guess I will go to the dealership. Unfortunately my warranty has expired.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did anyone ever get the answer to why the radio started flashing and asking about setting the clock?

·
Registered
2 Posts
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
Dodge Cares
I also have this problem on a 18 charger rt. Going to the dealer today to have it looked at. Seeing how widespread the issue is I'm not sure why it's not a recall or something. I know recalls are usually safety related but I can't even control ac or anything because of this stereo

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
I also have this problem on a 18 charger rt. Going to the dealer today to have it looked at. Seeing how widespread the issue is I'm not sure why it's not a recall or something. I know recalls are usually safety related but I can't even control ac or anything because of this stereo
Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the concerns you've been experiencing, but we're glad you were able to get scheduled for servicing by your dealer. Was your dealer able to make progress in resolving this? Feel free to send our team a private message if you'd like additional assistance.

Thanks,

Courtney
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the concerns you've been experiencing, but we're glad you were able to get scheduled for servicing by your dealer. Was your dealer able to make progress in resolving this? Feel free to send our team a private message if you'd like additional assistance.

Thanks,

Courtney
Dodge Cares
Yes. They were. Going through my extended warranty with fidelity unless I can avoid it

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Yes. They were. Going through my extended warranty with fidelity unless I can avoid it
Thanks for the update! Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team if you experience any concerns while working with them. I hope they are able to get everything resolved quickly!

Thanks,

Courtney
Dodge Cares

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
My ‘17 just started doing this
Hi Randy,

We're sorry to hear that! If you'd like additional support while working alongside your dealer to get your concerns addressed, please feel free to send our team a private message!

Courtney
Dodge Cares

21 - 32 of 32 Posts