Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,339 Posts
9 year old 1 post necro bump bait
There was another post like this yesterday but can't seem to find it. Member said he witnessed a 6.4 getting spanked by a CLS. Wonder if that was an old thread to but I remember only seeing one reply with someone saying..."no one cares".

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
There was another post like this yesterday but can't seem to find it. Member said he witnessed a 6.4 getting spanked by a CLS. Wonder if that was an old thread to but I remember only seeing one reply with someone saying..."no one cares".
I think that thread got deleted for trolling, or because our patients were thin with the O.P. who was the one who bumped this thread too. I think he wants everyone to know he has some POS Mercedes.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Comparing a twin turbo V8 to a N/A V8 vehicle is asinine.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,555 Posts
Yeah deleted, too much drama for a duplicate post

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,555 Posts
Remember, generally our rule is we welcome new members with a friendly greeting...even if their car is so homely it has to sneak up on the gas pump to get some gas

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,555 Posts
Hmmm, try it and find out :devilish:

Seriously, one reason that thread went away was the reply to him. There was no good reason to start that thread, and when replies became unfriendly, it had to go. We can pride ourselves on a friendly, informative forum. We fool around and kid a lot, but we won't get out of hand

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,339 Posts
Hmmm, try it and find out :devilish:

Seriously, one reason that thread went away was the reply to him. There was no good reason to start that thread, and when replies became unfriendly, it had to go. We can pride ourselves on a friendly, informative forum. We fool around and kid a lot, but we won't get out of hand

A Guy
I knew that thread would become a problem. Was tempted to ask if the 6.4 was still tied down on the chassis dyno. :D I mean come on this is a challenger forum and coming on here and starting off with my car beat a 6.4 by 4-5 car lengths was kindling.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts