Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you looking for a Challenger Auto Club in the province of Quebec, look for Club Challenger Quebec. We are present on Facebook, Twitter and have our own websites, one public and they other for members only. If you own a Challenger and would like to join our Club to ride or enjoy activities with us, feel free to join our group.
I can't post the link here but it's easy to find our discussion group on Facebook and our websites.

We are looking forward to meet you there. :google:

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
For those of you looking for a Challenger Auto Club in the province of Quebec, look for Club Challenger Quebec. We are present on Facebook, Twitter and have our own websites, one public and they other for members only. If you own a Challenger and would like to join our Club to ride or enjoy activities with us, feel free to join our group.
I can't post the link here but it's easy to find our discussion group on Facebook and our websites.

Hey R/T

I'm the Vice President and Founder of the Maritime Challenger Club,

I'm living in New Brunswick Currently, but will be up in Quebec on course for the military and would love to be part of any club events while I'm up there and have free time plus having some local knowledge for any shops would be great in case I wind up buying parts.. especially because I do not speak French..

Could you shoot me a PM here on some information on where I can join the FB group. I believe I just liked the FB Page.

Thank You,

Outlaw

·
Registered
21 Posts

How do you pronounce the word up there?

Chat- lan (as in langue) - j'ai?

Chat - leune - j'ai?

Chat - leune - jeure?

Dja - leun - jeure?

Inquiring (and originally Quebecois) minds want to know.

Not mocking, here.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I pronounce as in English also ! Would be so ridiculous pronounced with a french accent... As the car is not sold here, other people don't pronounce it ! Most of them think it's a mustang or a camaro (french people are dummies in US cars...:huh:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts