Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you Mopar owners in the coastal area of North Carolina, Pender County, Onslow county, Carteret, and so on. I would like to get a few members together and start a Mopar Chapter in the Coastal Area for a group called Fast Lane Mopars. If any one is interested in getting a meet together 18th January, Location TBD. Please post your location if willing to join. Thank you all

·
Registered
251 Posts
I will be out of town on the 18th but keep me posted. I have been here a number of times over the years and nobody has ever really gotten anything going. Kind of pathetic with as many LX cars there are running around. I used to do some stuff with the Mopar club in Wilmington, but haven't yet on this tour.

I have a couple Mopars and usually run my challenger at the dragstrip since I sold me drag car.

Best advice I could give is start approaching people on base and try to get something going. I just don't have time to do that.

On a separate note...if you decide to mod your car or you know some other guys that want to...shoot me a pm..Not trying to get rich off anyone but I cannot stand the greed that is resident in this town when it comes to taking young guys money..plus their work is usually substandard....

anyway, good luck and let me know.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know there is one club for chargers around these parts but not sure how well its going. but i will keep you updated i just ran into a few guys there on base and they were interested. I will keep you posted on any gatherings i do plan and i hope to see you there. I will keep that in mind when it comes to doing any mods and thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts