Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The st, megan, and bc brands are all appealing. I am leaning toward the megan because of the attractive price nad features. The st brand seems to have the best warranty though. The bc's seem to be well liked. Any suggestions? Suspension Source, where ya at? Any advice is greatly appreciated. I would like to make a decision before I purchase my wheels this weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
You realize you're on a Mopar forum, right? :) I don't think any of those are major players in the domestic market. I looked at their stuff and they all seem to have much more import stuff.
I think most guys have Eiback, Hotchkiss, or Pedders here. I have the Pedders Xa, but haven't put enough time on it to fully evaluate it yet. I know guys with Eibach and Pedders and they are all happy with them.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Go with the KW V1 or V2 I installed mines yesterday and couldnt be happier, the V2 are on sale for $1,299

·
Registered
284 Posts
The ST Coilovers are KW V1's but with a galvanized housing and 5 year warranty. $890 shipped. So cheaper than the KW V1's. If your interested in KW let me know and I can get you free shipping from KW.

ST,KW,LSD Doors and Belltech are all owned by KW Automotive. So it is safe to say your getting a quality kit with ST. Another thing is KW is a partner with Mopar so they have had the chance to study and test their suspension on the Mopar line up. Your going to get the best ride and best kit with ST or KW.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Go with the KW V1 or V2 I installed mines yesterday and couldnt be happier, the V2 are on sale for $1,299
Where ?

The ST Coilovers are KW V1's but with a galvanized housing and 5 year warranty. $890 shipped. So cheaper than the KW V1's. If your interested in KW let me know and I can get you free shipping from KW.
Do you have V2 version ?

·
Registered
435 Posts
I like my Pedders coil overs from Petty's Garage.I work for Chrysler and I'm not crazy about the KW's we sell.Pedders and BC are height adjustable without touching the spring rate.

·
Banned
903 Posts
The adjustable dampening feature on the Pedders is really nice, I softened mine up for oour 1400 mile trip home from Pettys Garage and I will tighten it back up a few clicks when I get home. This really is nice to be able to adjust the dampening depending on what you are using the car for at the time.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I know that a lot of* the guys over at the lxforums use BCracing coilovers and they love em. Import or domestic.. Coilovers will be coilovers.

I run the BC's in my 10 srt8 chally and love them, had them a year already no issues, no clunking, very good quality. Did a few road course days already too and work awesom. I had the KW stage 2's in my 07 charger and loved them too, so i can compare the two, they both work great, I would buy the BC's again just cause of the quality you get for the cost. I kno win the LX forums they are all over the place on cars, I notice on CT forums, not very popular.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts