Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Challenger R/T
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again I am a complete newb. I want to get the best intake for my car. Save the waste of money comments. I want the most expensive or ONE of the most expensive lol and I want the best gain possible...most of what I’ve read from search is older model cars or people saying it’s a waste of money. I want the BEST CAI for the 2019 to go with my borla ATAK...money aside...
2019 RT 5.7 please help me out?

·
Banned
429 Posts
Once again I am a complete newb. I want to get the best intake for my car. Save the waste of money comments. I want the most expensive or ONE of the most expensive lol and I want the best gain possible...most of what I’ve read from search is older model cars or people saying it’s a waste of money. I want the BEST CAI for the 2019 to go with my borla ATAK...money aside...
2019 RT 5.7 please help me out?
There is no best CAI wether you spend 100 on Lower Hellcat air box or if you spend 400 on corsa airbox, they don’t add any HP, at best your will get lower ambient temp and perhaps sharper throttle response

So buy intake that you feel and looks best for you or what you prefer but either way your not going to gain any performance or HP from any CAI

Think of it as your Borla exhaust, although it does not give you any HP you brought it for the sound, the aesthetics, same thing applies to the CAI don’t over think it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Your factory one is the best. It outflows the engine demand and is already cold air.

Just go buy whichever one looks cool and is really expensive.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,515 Posts
AFE makes a neat one and you can add the air catcher tube.

JLT has a cool one too,

of course, if money is no problem, connecting it to a Magnuson or Whipple is even better.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just go with the Hellcat airbox. Save you a shit ton of money compared to some fancy looking cai. Plus you don't need to modify anything it just bolts right in.

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
713 Posts
Another vote for hellcat intake.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts