Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I lost my 70 Challenger in Hurricane Katrinia, I got my check in about 2 weeks after I put in my claim. Latley, I had 2 cars insured with the same company. A 71 Charger Super Bee and the 08 Challenger. My policies run from March 13 thru March 13. On Feb 1, I mailed the payment for the new policies for both cars. Then on Feb 7, I sold the 71 Super Bee. I called the insurance company on the 7th to cancel the 71 Super Bee insurance. I was informed that I had $23.25 coming back from what was left on this years policy because I had about 5 weeks left. Plus they received the money on Feb. 4 for the new policy; for which I would get back the full amount of $253.50. So all total, they owe me $276.75 and its been 3 1/2 weeks and still no money . When I called on 2-22-11, I was told that they can't process my refund until the new policy starts. That sucks.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This happened to me by Grundy. I'm wondering if this has happened to anybody else? The way they explained it to me, it will be about 7 weeks from the sale of the car before I can expect a refund. What makes it so bad is that I usually pay my insurance about a month before it is due. This year, they got my check 5 1/2 weeks early.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts