Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Mopar Insiders:
For those fans of the popular color Destroyer Grey, August is your last month to order the popular color on Dodge Charger, Dodge Challenger, and Chrysler 300 Series cars. That’s right, both the Dodge and Chrysler brands have announced to their dealer network, that the popular color will not return for the 2020 model year and that ordering for the color will end at the end of the month.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
B5 Blue, Plum Crazy and Sublime also ending soon, here's your 2020 colors . .

White Knuckle
Triple Nickel
TorRed
Octane Red
Go Mango
Granite Crystal
F8 Green
IndiGo Blue
Pitch Black
Hellraisin (late)
Frostbite Blue (late)
Sinamon Stick (late)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
537 Posts
When do you think the "late" colors will become available?
Frostbite has my attention, but would like to see it on a challenger before ordering.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
After January for sure for the late colors, maybe as late as March before you see one in person.

·
Registered
4 Posts
When the late colors become available, are other colors made unavailable?

I have seen a few yellow 2019 challengers, but I don't see that as an available color. Was it phased out mid-year?

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Yellow Jacket has been gone a little while, believe the last YJ cars were painted in December 2018.

Yes, they can only have so many colors so when they add new ones they will phase out some current colors.

Also, don't see Maximum Steel Metallic listed for next year, so that's another one going away.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
B5 Blue, Plum Crazy and Sublime also ending soon, here's your 2020 colors . .

White Knuckle
Triple Nickel
TorRed
Octane Red
Go Mango
Granite Crystal
F8 Green
IndiGo Blue
Pitch Black
Hellraisin (late)
Frostbite Blue (late)
Sinamon Stick (late)

Is there anywhere to see the three late colors?

·
Registered
91 Posts
On late colors, 2019 triple nickel wasn’t available to order until February, so they show up in April/May as a measuring stick. This color showed up on lots for chargers earlier around Xmas. Be ready to be patient.

·
Super Moderator
12,988 Posts
Is there anywhere to see the three late colors?

A Guy

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

A Guy
IIRC, the Black Eye is the color used on FCA's advertisement photo on the Scat Pack 1320. I kinda' like it, but would want to see it in person.

·
Registered
165 Posts
wow, they kept Granite and cut maximum steele. The Maximum steel had all kinds of of different color metal flakes and a blue base. its really something in the sun. I am glad we got one.
The good thing is, from the other side of the interstate, it looks very dark, so it draws no attention.
'Looks slow' . LOL :sneaky:

best regards

·
Super Moderator
12,988 Posts
I suspect Hellraisin (Black Eye) is going to look awesome. Dark Purple in low light, different colors from different angles in the sun, etc.

A Guy

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I suspect Hellraisin (Black Eye) is going to look awesome. Dark Purple in low light, different colors from different angles in the sun, etc.

A Guy
I'd love to have the Black Eye. It is indeed an awesome color! I'm hoping the local dealership will get one so I can see it in person.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts