Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any strong opinions, good or bad, about a modern Challenger with colored rimblades on the wheels? I like the look on other's cars, but I'm not so sure I would like them on mine. What's your take on this?

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
I have them. People think I have Redline tires until I explain it to them. I like the look myself, and they take the bullet if you should ever hit a curb, instead of your rim. I got compliments at the Carlisle Nationals this year about them too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Use your mirrors and stay away from curbs, it just takes caution. You’re all welcome to do as you wish, I’m just careful and all is well.

Reactions: moparnoother

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Can you get them in a color that matches the wheels? In case you want the protection but also happen to have good taste?
Lol "good taste". When I worked at the dodge dealer there was I guy that had a crossfire & he put these stick on bumpers all the way around it that u could get from a auto parts store. Yeah it was bad when the 70 year old man I worked with said "now that's how u poppa up a sports car"

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
712 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.