Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger RT Classic
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LX Car Dinner and Meet N Greet
When: Sunday August 3rd, 2014 5:00 PM...
Where: Quaker Steak N Lube Polaris 8500 Lyra Dr, Columbus, OH 43240
Come for dinner at 5PM and join us on the patio (if the weather is nice enough) then walk around the cars. Come for dinner or come later and just visit and check out what people have done to their cars. They block off the East parking lot for our cars so we can line them up for any pictures people want to take.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Does the group have any plans to meet up at the Mopar Nationals in 2 weeks? I saw that they were offering groups of 10 or more reserved parking in the show field.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does the group have any plans to meet up at the Mopar Nationals in 2 weeks? I saw that they were offering groups of 10 or more reserved parking in the show field.
I think that was only open to folks that registered before the deadline.

SOmeone is working on reserving a businesses parking lot in Heath for Fri nite. If I hear of the details I will post on here.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Registered
511 Posts
I will be passing by the M&G on Sunday, on the way back from Findlay, will probably stop in for a bite to eat and see what is going on.

I have been attending the Nationals for many years and each year it gets a little more out of control. People in general have no respect for other peoples property. Parking sideways taking up 3-4 spaces, it has become less then fun to go to. I will be there to start the night and see how long I will stay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts