Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Vendor
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Solo Performance will be releasing a Challenger V6 cat back exhaust with J pipes very soon. This will be a no-drone system, similar to our R/T and SRT-8 kits. We are just completing testing and it sounds incredible...actually very much like a V8! We will be having a group buy on it very soon, just as we did for our V8 exhaust kits. You can see all of the great feedback from those kits in our vendor section in the group buy threads. We pride ourself on offering a quality exhaust kit that performs well, sounds fantastic, and is affordable. I will be posting pictures, video, and all specs as soon as the final product is complete. We look forward to working with the V6 community as well! We are so proud of what we have made for the V6 Challenger....the sound is both deep and aggressive, with no drone or intrusive noise in the cabin!

Steve Mariano
Solo Performance
516-655-9002
[email protected]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Any word on the system for the 3.6L V6? I don't see anything on the website.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hopefully you guys will have something for the 11's. I've been hesitant on going with an exhaust because of drone issues. Maybe this will be what I've finally been waiting on!

·
Vendor
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We currently have the V6 kit complete. It is a no drone system. New need a car in the shop so we can video it. If there is anyone near our Buffalo, NY store or Mississauga store that would like to help us out, that would be great. Send me a PM.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Possibly interested in group buy...would need specs and price. Sound clips and/or video would seal the deal.

·
Vendor
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We plan on having some special pricing or group buy when we release it. We just need a car in the shop to take some video for us. As soon as we get that, we will be off and rolling.

·
Vendor
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is this system for the 3.5 or 3.6L V6?
Thanks,
Richard
The newer V6 I believe...after that, we can see if it fits the 3.5L as well.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Definitely interested.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Interested

1 - 20 of 36 Posts