Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately I seen a lot of commercials for the Chrysler 200, the Dodge Durango, and the Dodge Charger. But I don't see any commercials for the Challenger. Does the Chrysler Corp. think that the 2011 Challengers will sell with no advertisement? I think that commercials help to sell cars. What do you think?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Don't watch much tv, but lately when i have i do see plenty of 200 ads.

Have noticed a bunch of pretty cool Charger R/T pring ads though over past month in magazines.

·
Registered
402 Posts
It's only been a couple of months since I've seen that Washington Challenger ad for the gazillionth time.

With an advertising budget jump from $1.72 billion (2010) to $2.9 billion (2011), I'm sure we'll be plenty sick of an all new Challenger ad soon enough. ;)

Also, Chrysler sales were up 13% in February.

detnews.com

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I just saw the first commercial for the new Durango this week, so I would think the Challenger commercials are not far behind.

I still love that Dexter is doing them. Gets my attention every time, when normally I would be off doing something else during commercials.

·
Banned
557 Posts
I would say they sell cars. Had it not been for the one they ran during Christmas showing the Challenger doing burnouts around the Christmas tree and stringing the lights and offering big rebates, I wouldn't have got in the market that quickly.

By the way, one of my favorite all time commercials. Maybe it's because putting lights on the tree is the least enjoyable moment for me, but that made it just look cool, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts