Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
657 Posts
I think about getting a new Hellcat...Then I look at my 2015 SRT, and get in , and drive off...What was the question again???......

·
Registered
6 Posts
I received this TSB, and it really improved the 1-2 shifting. It used to get some resistance and sort of "clunk" to and from a stop. It wouldn't make any clunky sounds, but it definitely felt like it wasn't shifting properly. I doubt it did any damage.
Do you mean that when you're in street or track mode and are coming to a stop that you feel a surge? Like the car is fighting against your brake input and trying to push as if the torque converter isn't slipping enough? Then when you hit the throttle it almost hesitates to engage and when it does it kinda thumps into gear? My car intermittently does this and it drives me nuts.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,891 Posts
Do you mean that when you're in street or track mode and are coming to a stop that you feel a surge? Like the car is fighting against your brake input and trying to push as if the torque converter isn't slipping enough? Then when you hit the throttle it almost hesitates to engage and when it does it kinda thumps into gear? My car intermittently does this and it drives me nuts.
Yeah, what year is your car and how many miles does it have?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,741 Posts
2019 Charger...no TSB for that... as of yet

A Guy

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,891 Posts
2019 1800 miles Charger Scat Pack. I'm kind of hoping this goes away as everything breaks in.
In sport mode, it will do it when it's cold and in heavy traffic.

Usually I turn off sport mode if I'm stop and go-ing.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts