Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to add a Cam to your VCT Motor? This package inlcludes everything you will need to do the swap for the COMP CAM 270

If are wanting to install a CAM into your 5.7L Eagle motor we have the package for you! This will come with all parts necessary. This package includes:

-Comp Cams HEMI Phaser "270" Camshaft
-Comp Cams Phase Limiters
-Manley Retainers
-Manley Isolators
-PSI 1511 Valve Springs

Optional Acceories
-Mopar OEM Non MDS Lifters (Needed for Automatic Cars)
-Mopar OEM Head Bolts and Head Gaskets
-Custom Email Tune
-Diablo Tuner

*Please Note* If you choose to add the Custom Email Tune for this product, please put in the customer notes the: Year/Make/Model, a list of your mods, Octane of Gas you wish to use and what kind of Tuner. Email your stock tune file to: [email protected].
To Order: Speedlogix 270 Cam Package 09-14 Challenger, Charger, 300 5.7L

Thanks
Mikey

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Great package with everything needed to add this cam to your 5.7! A recent customer installed this on his 5.7 Charger and put down 402rwhp 384tq vs his baseline of 315/320rwhp.

·
Premium Member
11,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DO not have a Dyno sheet, but here is what a customer with an AWD Charger 5.7L said about his package (plus a few other mods):

I wanted to take out a few minutes and say a personal thank you to Mikey and Kris who worked tirelessly and diligently at making my dream of having a pretty darn powerful R/T AWD a reality. I appreciate everything even through all the chaos. Here are a few pictures of the finished product. With your help I'm at 402rwhp and 384tq. Just one mod away from having a AWD with more power than a SRT.

Pictures (hope they load):

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...7f&oe=54942051

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...002d16d2a083d3

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...8e858b1a0a517b

List of purchases from Speed Logix this year:

270 Comp Cam
ATI Flex Plate
FTI 2800-3000 stall torque converter
SRT Front end
Diablo Trinity Tuner
LMI True Cold Air Intake
Corsa Extreme Quad Black Tip Exhaust
87mm Throttle Body
180 T-stat
American Racing Headers with High Flow Cats

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Everything you need to add this cam to your 5.7 is included in our kit

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Everything you need to add a cam to your 09-14 5.7!

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Make sure you order upgraded pushrods with this package! The engine builder that is doing mine was very concerned about the stock pushrods on the new valve springs.... 400lb springs !

·
Registered
625 Posts
Make sure you order upgraded pushrods with this package! The engine builder that is doing mine was very concerned about the stock pushrods on the new valve springs.... 400lb springs !

Do you have a P/N on those pushrods?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts