Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find a shop with a reasonable price to install my cam/valve springs/phase limiter.

I don't need the tune, I've got that under control. Anyone know of a place that will do this for a good price?

2011 challenger r/t 5.7.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Try either KP Racing or Auto Adrenaline Performance. Just stay as far away from A.R.D. as possible. Those guys are snakes and crooks.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Johan from Diablo was able to e-mail tune mine. I am moving to Houston mid January so would be cool to link up and check out your car.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Hey DC I have family in Houston so let me know when you move and we can grab a beer whenever I'm in town.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Man... i'm from Houston and i shipped mine to AMP in Florida... about 800-900 to ship roundtrip and the same to drive..... plus cam install is cheaper than most anywhere. Also Johan is resident tuner there!!! Man i'm with him^^^ ARD is baddddd..... good for dyno tho....lol.... they love GM, so they wouldn't put heart into your car for just a cam.....Owen is a decent tuner, but no experience with VVT's..... No really anyone here bro....honestly you do better letting dealer here do it and tow to your house and tune...LMAO, but serious....!!!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Man... i'm from Houston and i shipped mine to AMP in Florida... about 800-900 to ship roundtrip and the same to drive..... plus cam install is cheaper than most anywhere. Also Johan is resident tuner there!!! Man i'm with him^^^ ARD is baddddd..... good for dyno tho....lol.... they love GM, so they wouldn't put heart into your car for just a cam.....Owen is a decent tuner, but no experience with VVT's..... No really anyone here bro....honestly you do better letting dealer here do it and tow to your house and tune...LMAO, but serious....!!!
Suave, isn't that the cam that Gabe installed in his? Maybe he can help?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nooooo, Gabe did a custom grind of the Comp 270 VVT. I did the Mm VVT, but still have the comp 270 nib at home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts