Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its that time the new 100th has 1k miles on it so on to my 3rd mod which is the catch can. I had already made up my mind to get one of the BT catch cans from Speedlogix. After the way BT handled there split I refuse to buy anything from Billet Tech now or in the future. I know Speedlogix still has some good choices between the Moroso even though I'm not really a fan of the design. I've also looked at there UPR/AAD/JLT products, I'm curious if any other companies out there make a catch can before I pull the trigger most likely on the UPR brand on there site. I've seen a few of the really cheep ones on ebay which I honestly don't trust so looking for a reputable option.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Get the moroso can .... it has a drain on it .... takes seconds to empty it .... I love mine

Reactions: SRT8U

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
hands down the best can out there is the aad.. more hose mounting options.. super fast to take apart. ( quarter turn ) nice pc.. spendy but nice

also arrington performance makes one i just rememeber

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the response its sitting in my cart with some other goodies as we speak soon as I finish ordering these 3G half covers I'll be sending it through. Wife is in the process of trying to make me some custom scat pack decals with her monogramming and vinyl business. Just trying to get some dimensions on the 3G covers so I have everything ready for the Fallen Heroes Memorial car show.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
I just replaced my BT Can with the Arrington Performance Can. Much better design and works great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts