Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale 8 months old, purchased the Barton Short Throw Flat shift model, Black Anodized w/Red lettering & White shifter ball w/Red numerals.
All bolts & washers are there. Absolutely nothing wrong with this shifter assembly, All complete, Boot, Ball, Shifter Lever, assembly
block (adjustable) and mounting hardware. Just making sure nothing is left out.

Came off of my 2014 SRT/8 392 MT6.
Price was: $514.00 out the door, bought straight from Barton 8 months ago, installed in car 6 months ago.

Asking Price: $440.00 - Includes Free Shipping.
Car is going into storage and I don't need the shifter anymore. It works great and has a super short throw compared to the stock Pistol Grip.

Thank you, in advance for looking at my listing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Up for sale 8 months old, purchased the Barton Short Throw Flat shift model, Black Anodized w/Red lettering & White shifter ball w/Red numerals.
All bolts & washers are there. Absolutely nothing wrong with this shifter assembly, All complete, Boot, Ball, Shifter Lever, assembly
block (adjustable) and mounting hardware. Just making sure nothing is left out.

Came off of my 2014 SRT/8 392 MT6.
Price was: $514.00 out the door, bought straight from Barton 8 months ago, installed in car 6 months ago.

Asking Price: $440.00 - Includes Free Shipping.
Car is going into storage and I don't need the shifter anymore. It works great and has a super short throw compared to the stock Pistol Grip.

Thank you, in advance for looking at my listing.
Still for sale?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts