Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my complete set of Factory Reproduction Demon replica wheels (style 73) with tires I just purchased last fall. I have decided to go back to the original Hellcat wheels and I do not want these just sitting in a corner of the garage.

Including:
(2) 20 x 9.5" FR Demon replica front wheels wrapped in 270/40/20 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires.
(2) 20 x 10.5" FR Demon replica rear wheels wrapped in 305/35/20 Nitto NT555R drag radials.

All wheels have the TPMS installed and all wheels are balanced. I just recently had the front wheels/tires re-balanced with the Hunter road force Elite.

Full disclosure:
1) You have to run 3 mm spacers for the front wheels if you have 6 piston Brembo brakes in order for the wheel spokes to clear the caliper. I will include (2) 3mm wheel spacers.
2) The front wheels caused a slight vibration at 65+mph in the steering wheel. After I had the wheels re-road force balanced with the Hunter Elite, I no longer feel that vibration.

Wheels and tires are in Great shape with approx 900 miles of use.
No burnouts or abuse. Street driven only.

Local pick up only - Evansville, WI 53536
I would also be willing to meet halfway if the distance is not too great.

Priced to sell. $1050 for complete set.

Here is the thread I created when I purchased these wheels and tires:
Received My Factory Reproduction Demon Replica Wheels w/ Pics | SRT Hellcat Forum

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sale pending.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wheels/Tires Sold.

Thank you Nate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts