Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Just got back from another event today. I took FASTEST TIME OF THE DAY and 1st in PAX!! talk about pumped!!

my clips from my fastest run:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJQ8Q1P-L64&feature=youtu.be
Was wondering do they measure sound at your events? Curious as to what you register if they do? We have one venue that has a strict sound policy because of location and I'm concerned of blowing it....lol

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Was wondering do they measure sound at your events? Curious as to what you register if they do? We have one venue that has a strict sound policy because of location and I'm concerned of blowing it....lol

We don't measure sound because we are at a Motorsports location, but I don't think you'd cause issues with factory exhaust. My buddy has a super-bee with electric dump valves, and even when they are open it's not that bad.

just my .02

oh new video on the way, we had our April event this past weekend.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
We don't measure sound because we are at a Motorsports location, but I don't think you'd cause issues with factory exhaust. My buddy has a super-bee with electric dump valves, and even when they are open it's not that bad.

just my .02

oh new video on the way, we had our April event this past weekend.
Thanks. I've got a new one coming myself from ours on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Nice runs. Hate that feeling when you realize your not on the side you're supposed to be on! Here's my best run from Sunday. Overall 20 out of 126 on PAX, with 13 of those being Pros, so not bad. Last run of the SXT, three weeks will be running the Scat Pack. Can't wait! For anyone watching the thread who may be close by and interested we will be hosting the National Match Tour Event at Bristol May 13-15th. Should be a great time! Info and registration is on the SCCA website.

https://youtu.be/Nya-9MTvxWc

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Nice runs. Hate that feeling when you realize your not on the side you're supposed to be on! Here's my best run from Sunday. Overall 20 out of 126 on PAX, with 13 of those being Pros, so not bad. Last run of the SXT, three weeks will be running the Scat Pack. Can't wait! For anyone watching the thread who may be close by and interested we will be hosting the National Match Tour Event at Bristol May 13-15th. Should be a great time! Info and registration is on the SCCA website.

https://youtu.be/Nya-9MTvxWc
Nice run, that course looked like it would be fun.

I was doing registration and timing for the first heat, so I didn't get to walk the course. When it was time to run my head wasn't in it, and I was going raw.... not a great combination lol

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Nice run, that course looked like it would be fun.

I was doing registration and timing for the first heat, so I didn't get to walk the course. When it was time to run my head wasn't in it, and I was going raw.... not a great combination lol
It was fun, only scary part are those damn islands throughout the lot. Doesn't leave a lot of room for error

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Had the new Scat Pack out on the course for the first time today. She did well, 3/8 for FS and 15/102 overall PAX.

https://youtu.be/fr0cNDDqFfc

Awesome, how'd you like the feel of it? We in a dry spell with the way the schedules are working. We have three weeks till the next Cenla event and then our delta event weekend after that.

I did post a video of the last Hammond event (Channel: ScatPackEvolution), I just didn't put it on the forum because I was in a Miata....... surprisingly fun little car. Probably gonna use that for the events that I don't care about points.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I loved the way it felt! And I loved those Bridgestones even more than before!! I was pleasantly surprised how much of the power I was able to use without spinning the tires. Especially after seeing what it does to those crappy GYs that came on it. Is yours M6 or A8? I'm debating whether I should have short shifted to 3rd coming down that long chute or just let it bounce off the limiter for that second like I did.

Our next event is the National Match Tour in Bristol mid May. That should be a blast with a more open course. Added on top is the ability to do track laps on BMS after.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I loved the way it felt! And I loved those Bridgestones even more than before!! I was pleasantly surprised how much of the power I was able to use without spinning the tires. Especially after seeing what it does to those crappy GYs that came on it. Is yours M6 or A8? I'm debating whether I should have short shifted to 3rd coming down that long chute or just let it bounce off the limiter for that second like I did.

Our next event is the National Match Tour in Bristol mid May. That should be a blast with a more open course. Added on top is the ability to do track laps on BMS after.

I have an A8, I couldn't talk myself into the 6 speed with the traffic around here. Watching over your video again, looks like you did the right thing not going into 3rd and gimping the motor. There are very few instances that bouncing into third will gain you time.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I have an A8, I couldn't talk myself into the 6 speed with the traffic around here. Watching over your video again, looks like you did the right thing not going into 3rd and gimping the motor. There are very few instances that bouncing into third will gain you time.
What size tires are you running?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
My region hosted the national Match Tour this past weekend at Bristol. Course was great, open and fast. Here's my best, although not even close to some of the competition, run of the weekend.

https://youtu.be/79d_aFfP8Cw

That's AWESOME! I'm counting the days to the Match tour event in MS next month, gonna be my first national event!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Nope, with a 23 mm offset, they fit like a glove. I think you could actually run 295s before you start running into issues
Thanks. Good to know. I need to get some more rubber under mine. I'm still running the 245s I had under the SXT. Usually doesn't show as bad as it did this weekend on a more open course.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts