Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am on the seemingly endless search for my Challenger. I have found a car that is looking promising, but I am a little confused as to its configuration. I need some help deciphering it. According to the window sticker it is a 2019 Challenger R/T Scat Pack with a 5.7L hemi (?) but is has a 392 Shaker package....I guess I am wondering if this is just for looks I have included the window sticker as an attachment. I thought that the Scat Pack designation only included the 392....

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
576 Posts
This isn’t a 392. It’s a 5.7 RT. The window sticker clearly says it.

You can get the Shaker Package on both the 5.7L RT & 6.4L RT Scat Pack. The Only difference between the Shaker Package on both is the badges

On the RT the Shaker has “Shaker” badges
On the Scat Pack the badging is “392 Hemi”

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,086 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) I see no mention of Scat Pack? That is a Challenger R/T Shaker with a 5.7L Hemi and 8 speed automatic. The Shaker package is not a 392 Shaker package...just the Shaker package

A Guy

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
FWIW, that car must look awesome. Octane red, with the shaker hood and shake down graphics. It's pretty much loaded with options too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.