Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Need some help about what is fact and fiction on new R/t Plus Package, see below? The below is from original thread on this site and I have also seen in other places on the web. However, when I go to Dodge site and the dealer and "build your own", the R/t Plus package 28J for $1500, does not provide 20" wheels in description? The final summary still shows car having the 18" wheels? Looks like you still have to order the 20" chrome clads for $1395 on top of the $1500 R/t Plus Package?

Can someone clarify, I called Dodge customer service and lady was clueless? Was it just a mistake- Plus Package does NOT include the 20" chrome Clad upgrade?

thanks
J

R/T Plus package—For drivers who want even more feel of the road with premium refinement and details, this package adds larger and wider 20 x 8-inch aluminum chrome-clad wheels with new P245/45R20 Firestone Firehawk all-season performance tires for improved grip, front and rear seating in new premium Nappa leather, heated front seats and six Boston Acoustics premium speakers with 276-watt amplifier

·
Super Moderator
15,391 Posts
You may need to check with the local dealer to see what comes up on their internal system they order vehicles through (its not the public Dodge.com site).

There's still some errors on the the not fully released 2011 Build You Own...

* it still forces you to delete the 6-speed manual if you want Electronics Convenience Group, for example

* it was my understanding the R/T plus got you leather, 6-speaker audio and the new style 20" chrome clad wheels

Dodge has not always been as up-to-date with the website as they could be.

·
Registered
65 Posts
R/t plus pkg is either the 27j or 28j pkg. Leather,amp,ba speakers and electronic conv group are the main upgrades. 20 inch are extra cost on all r/t's except the classic. $1350 retail

1 - 5 of 5 Posts