Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 RT Plus and was going to get the Mopar Stage 1 springs because according to the Eibach website, the Sportline isn't available for the 2013 RT. Unfortunately Steve White Motors is sold out and not sure when they will have Mopar springs back in stock. So I decided to check Eibach website again and still not available.

Now here's the kicker that has me puzzled. I decided to check the part number for the 2012 and 2011. Low and behold, the website says that they are not available and still in development. : confused :

Do any of you have a 2011 thru 2013 RT's with their Sportline? If so, what part number did you order and are they working like a charm. Also what measurement difference did you get with your before and after.

Please only Eibach response requesting here.

Thanks Mac

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
I also have a 2013 R/T and I called Eibach and spoke with a tech who said the springs are in development and didn't have an eta for them to hit the market. He did say he would not recommend buying the springs slotted for a 2011-2012

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They didn't mention how soon they will be out. But the ones I have on mine are a perfect match/fit and that's what they wanted to confirm. So I'm guessing they should be out very soon. I thought I saw someone post that they will be out next month but not sure.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So in ur opinion do u think is the same drop as the prokit or more

Oh no. It's more than the Pro Kit. Mine still has to settle which I'm guessing it'll be about 1/4 inch or so. I want to say that the Pro Kit would of probably done nothing with my front end as it already sat low but would of lowered the back about 1/2 inch if that. 'My RT came with the STP which lowers the car from its original height.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
274 Posts
Djmachtech, what part # did you use to order your springs, your's is '13 right?. I want to lower my '13 with stp (yellow Bilstein in the rear), and was contemplating using the pro-kit but I'm lookoing for a stance like yours. Will a camber kit be needed. If you can provide any input I'll appreciate it.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Djmachtech, what part # did you use to order your springs, your's is '13 right?. I want to lower my '13 with stp (yellow Bilstein in the rear), and was contemplating using the pro-kit but I'm lookoing for a stance like yours. Will a camber kit be needed. If you can provide any input I'll appreciate it.
I was asked by Eibach to use my car for a fitting test for their new Sport line springs. They should be out in a month or 2 now that they finalized their testing phase. If you go to Eibach website, the part number is already listed I had no camber issues and car rides straight and smooth:-D

·
Registered
274 Posts
Djmachtech, appreciate the info, thanks for the quick reply, that's a nice ride you have there. I miss Cali, wish I was there again.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts