Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Scruffy and I am joining the forums to learn a bit more about Challengers before I decide to potentially pick one up after I pay off some "Adult Responsibilities" and my current FJ. The bug to get another sports car has struck me again as my FJ is more of a Mall Crawler (at least I have no majors mods done to it).

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
You should go test drive some, to see what features you like. You should also possibly rent one, so you can drive it for a day or a few days, to see if it's comfortable, etc.

I like mine. I had a 2012 R/T, and it was comfortable. I had a Mustang for a year, and it sucked. I now have a 2015 SRT 392, and it is awesome. The 2015 cars are a nice update.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I agree about they are an upgrade. Now the perfect car I feel. Truly. I test drove mine for 8 minutes and bought it and have been happier than I have ever in an automobile. Makes me feel sorry for those in Cadillacs and stuff.
I came from big cars, new cars the past 15 or so years. This is bigger! And rips your face off.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I just got my sublime green rt plus last Thursday have out 8 hundred miles on it. love the 6 speed.
Congratulations!!! I bet you do love the 6! Cool color.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,596 Posts
I thought I liked the stock 6 speed, until I performed the CDV delete, skip shift eliminator, 1 piece driveshaft and barton shift mechanism...now I absolutely love it!!!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,064 Posts
Welcome from California ;) I wouldn't refer to it as a sports car. Muscle car styling, and muscle if you want it :thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Welcome from California ;) I wouldn't refer to it as a sports car. Muscle car styling, and muscle if you want it :thumbsup:

A Guy

I THOUGHT that......right away!

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Welcome from MN. I had a Mustang before and made the change to a Challenger. I could not be happier. I am a bigger guy at 6'3" and I fit well in the car. The trunk room is nice and the back seats work well for taking the kids for ice cream. It is fast, handles well(ish) for a big car, and looks the part. Plus the all important "grin factor" is the best of any car type vehicle I have ever owned.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts