Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a kenne bell on my 08 challenger. Car is up for sale. I figure removing it and selling outright would be more effective than trying to sell it on the car. I paid about 7500 new. I have less than 1000 miles on it. Im thinking a fair asking price would be 6000. Any opinions on this?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
S.C. is polished but not liquid cooled.

frankly unless you are going to be racing the car on a track pushing 1000 hp liquid cooled is really not needed.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
don't really need LC, theres a guy on LX looking to buy one, Tim was going to sell him a used one then sold it to someone else. Give Tim a ring he can point you in the guys direction

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
Anyone who wants to convert this to a liquid version. Price would be just over 1000.00 plus shipping to Cali and back.

Just an FYI TTT.............

·
Banned
903 Posts
So I would end up with $7G in it plus shipping to convert it to water cooled. I think I would come out real close to the same price buying a new 2.8LC .

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
So I would end up with $7G in it plus shipping to convert it to water cooled. I think I would come out real close to the same price buying a new 2.8LC .
True,But FYI when they do the conversion they actually rebuild the whole unit. That is included in that price..

Not to mention you would avoid the 3 plus week lead time on the KB unit. Very rarely will you find these in stock ready to go..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts