Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am currently pricing out Challengers (R/Ts and Scat Packs) in the southern California area, and I'd like to know if anyone could recommend a sales rep at Huntington Beach Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. They seem to have the best prices listed on the internet, at least for this local area.

I also saw that MrF8Green recommended talking to Julian Fernando at Cerritos Dodge in Cerritos, and I'll be doing that as well. The internet listed prices aren't as good as Huntington Beach, but with all the "additions" that dealers sometimes add, I don't necessarily trust those prices.

Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Go to yelp and skim right past the fake 5 star reviews and read the other ones. You won’t get that advertised price. Most definitely stay away from nissani bros also. I had a good experience with the people at Simi Valley dodge. I tried real hard to buy from them but they didn’t have exactly what I wanted and nobody would trade. I paid a heavy price for being picky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I bought my 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Hemi 4x4 there after I saw a nearly too good to be true internet price. MSRP was $52,500 and they sold it to me for $46k with no BS just like the ad said. Had a great salesperson, a young guy who was pleasant and played no games. Highly recommend them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I went to them, they make you buy 4000 worth of crap and yo can't say no, i went up to Crown in Ventura and you have the option to buy the clear coat and what not.

·
Registered
Boosted 2014 R/T Shaker M6
1,928 Posts
What? You live in southern Kalifornia and you're not getting your ride from Cal Worthington?

(Refresh if there is no animation.)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, all. I'm definitely going in prepared to resist the aftermarket add-ons, and the sales guy I've talked to knows this, so we'll see what happens. Also, I looked up Cal Worthington. Ha! That's some hilarious stuff there.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
617 Posts
What? You live in southern Kalifornia and you're not getting your ride from Cal Worthington?

(Refresh if there is no animation.)
Cal had power by 'elephant' many, many years ago...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi all,

I am currently pricing out Challengers (R/Ts and Scat Packs) in the southern California area, and I'd like to know if anyone could recommend a sales rep at Huntington Beach Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. They seem to have the best prices listed on the internet, at least for this local area.

I also saw that MrF8Green recommended talking to Julian Fernando at Cerritos Dodge in Cerritos, and I'll be doing that as well. The internet listed prices aren't as good as Huntington Beach, but with all the "additions" that dealers sometimes add, I don't necessarily trust those prices.

Thanks!
I have heard that Huntington Beach Dodge has the best prices but their service dept. leaves much to be desired. I would talk to Julian & show them the prices at HB Dodge. I am sure you can bargain. I would make an appointment before heading over to Cerritos. They usually have a sizeable inventory.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks!
I bought my challenger from the Huntington Beach Dodge dealership and they gave me a great price but I went through fleet sales to get it. Unfortunately the sales rep that I went through no longer works there.

You have to be careful with their posted Internet prices. If you read the fine print many of them are only with military discounts, first responders and the like that you might not qualify for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm telling you the security system, clear coat, door side protectors, and weird extra warranty are extra, mandatory and $4000 there

·
Registered
19 Posts
Make sure to stay away from CROWN DODGE!! They where the only ones who had the exact car I was looking for, but without a doubt the worst car buying experience ever!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts