Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fair Oaks Motors in Chantilly, VA, is selling a custom 2020 Hellcat convertible for $94,995. The seller does not mention who performed the conversion but one possibility is Newport Convertible Engineering.

Besides the supercharged engine, the car features a stiffened suspension with strut tower braces, as well as sub-frame connectors underneath.

Dodge Challenger Hellcat Convertible Offered for $94,995

Registered
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T convertible
Fair Oaks Motors in Chantilly, VA, is selling a custom 2020 Hellcat convertible for $94,995. The seller does not mention who performed the conversion but one possibility is Newport Convertible Engineering.

Besides the supercharged engine, the car features a stiffened suspension with strut tower braces, as well as sub-frame connectors underneath.

Dodge Challenger Hellcat Convertible Offered for $94,995

View attachment 1002881

View attachment 1002883

View attachment 1002884
Given their location, they may have had Droptop Customs in Florida do the convertible conversion (they did mine). Rather than do $$ for Hellcat power, I opted for full customization of body, wheels, interior, sound system, etc. Doing a convertible conversion adds about $20k to the cost but in sunny-day-cruising in Sonoma County, California, I love it!

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
Given their location, they may have had Droptop Customs in Florida do the convertible conversion (they did mine). Rather than do $$ for Hellcat power, I opted for full customization of body, wheels, interior, sound system, etc. Doing a convertible conversion adds about $20k to the cost but in sunny-day-cruising in Sonoma County, California, I love it!
My Mom lives near you ;)

A Guy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts