Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post! Yayyyy but this forum has been my life line on how to turn off my relentless seat belt chime, to why the passenger seat always needs to be hand cranked. Now that Philly just got snow, I need to learn how to drive in it! Bless my heart!

My car is a 2010 R/T black with red stripes, I bought it September 2010. I like it, its kinda fast

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats, welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
hey bonnie Drexel Hill here, don't drive it in the snow just stay home, thats whats we do

·
Registered
438 Posts
Grew up in, and went to school in South Philly, been in San Diego for 30 years now. Welcome to the "Talk"

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new car. We need more women driving Challengers. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome! Some of us drive them in all types of weather! Just remember, 2nd gear, and light throttle!

·
Registered
526 Posts
best of luck from Ontario

Allright a chick without your run-of -the mill "chick car" but rather a just outright cool car we need more of this,Id say we put the word out to chrysler corp and lets start seeing women in their challenger commercials:bigthumb:
congrats on the car and welcome to the forum,just a few tips your right foot might get a little heavy at times,if your currently single you wont be for long,and get ready for sudden rock star status.. enjoy your new ride:thumbsup:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Super Moderator
14,210 Posts
Welcome. Glad you joined us. We now have 17,866 members and growing daily! You'll find that this is the best Challenger forum on the web.

One word of caution, however. It may prove to be very expensive for you...because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your Challenger.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Glad you joined awesome ride :) We have a good group of ladies here Congrats

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Welcome from another woman on the forum. Enjoy your rock star status.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts