Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,719 Posts
Yes, that looks awesome (y)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Love the 2 tone, hood pins and touch of chrome.
Oh, and 550 Hemi!!!

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,596 Posts
That style of paint job has Chip Foose written all over it. He likes to do split two tone paint jobs like that. I don't think that it looks bad.

Not something that I'd do, but that car is SICK!

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,497 Posts
would look better if it did not have the body color over the front of the hood. If the whole top of the car was black it would look better imo

·
Registered
392 Posts
Have you ever seen an attractive girl with a nose that is so big it’s offensive. I haven’t either but I have just seen a hood scope so big it’s offensive.

·
Premium Member
2,989 Posts
I really like it. I can't even imagine what that paint job must have cost.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Have you ever seen an attractive girl with a nose that is so big it’s offensive. I haven’t either but I have just seen a hood scope so big it’s offensive.
Yeah, this is a bit much for me. I know, it's a Demon and all but...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,719 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for the info, however, I would like to see the original website/car picture, unless of course, that is where the OP found it. If so, we move on.
Thanks
Mike

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,719 Posts
I looked and looked for the source, but as often happens, it's a sea of Pintrest, Facebook, and of course, all the Wallpaper sites. I first saw it years ago on Imgur. Of course, no one cites the source. Hopefully Cuda340 can say where he saw it

A Guy

1 - 20 of 33 Posts