Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of some help. I lowered my 2014 challenger RT with Mopar stage 1 lowering springs back in July and had it aligned, however, my vehicle has recently been pulling to the left. I took it in today to have the alignment corrected, but I was told I need the following parts to correct the issue:

1. Adjustable upper ball joints
2. Front Caster Bolt
3. Rear camber bushings

Any recommended place to purchase these items? I searched Speedlogix and I believe I found the parts I need, but I want to make sure I am purchasing the correct parts and quantity needed.

Thank you :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
May i ask who did the alignment? Reason being there have been many of us install the springs and not need anything else including myself.

I did have mine aligned and they said it was off a tad but nothing that would cause serious damage just suggested rotating tires more often.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
May i ask who did the alignment? Reason being there have been many of us install the springs and not need anything else including myself.

I did have mine aligned and they said it was off a tad but nothing that would cause serious damage just suggested rotating tires more often.
Got my car aligned at accurate alignment in orange, Ca.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

ImageUploadedByAG Free1417810536.351755.jpg

Do you think I need the parts? I rotate my tires every 5,000 miles.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
As cmchristo said, alot of people haven't had any issues with that. Also back in July did they say anything about you needing these parts? If it's been ok since then untill recently I'd suggest having your tires inspected and rebalanced and try another shop for alignment.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Those specs look close enough. I've noticed that certain roads will make the car feel like it is pulling to one side or the other depending on the crown engineered into it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those specs look close enough. I've noticed that certain roads will make the car feel like it is pulling to one side or the other depending on the crown engineered into it.

Thanks, I won't worry about it and just rotate my tires often.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts