Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it work? What would i need to do and would it sound like shit or sound good and loud at idle and such?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it will not work or fit
And if it won't work thats fine but in your opinion whats the best way for me to go? want it loud but not ricey. I have the $$, thats not an issue. If its changing the whole exhaust give me your options?

·
Premium Member
2,890 Posts
ok let me rephrase the kit it self will not fit unless you hack it up and use all sorts of adapters and or welding. Why not just get the corsa system designed for the V6?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok let me rephrase the kit it self will not fit unless you hack it up and use all sorts of adapters and or welding. Why not just get the corsa system designed for the V6?
Cant find an extreme on the V6, can't find much on it from them. In your opinion whats best way to go? I'm looking for advice

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Go with something that bolts right up. Why mess around.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Yes I wouldn't do a 5.7 or 6.4 system as it will be more work than it is worth, and a lot of custom work, or hacking will need to be done lol.

Lots of nice systems for the 3.6, I would strongly consider the Zoomers for the 3.6, this is our most popular system for the Hemi and sounds great on the 3.6 as well.
Speedlogix Zoomers Catback Exhaust 11-14 Challenger 3.6L

1 - 11 of 11 Posts